11 Nov - 13 Nov 2022 | Jewish Spirituality and Meditation Retreat
Updated: Nov 15, 2022
Jewish Spirituality and Meditation Retreat
With Rabbi Greg and Student Rabbi Andi
For the first time in Temenos, Rabbi Greg and Student Rabbi Andi will offer a guided weekend to investigate the spiritual side of Judaism and yourself. Participants are invited to come with open minds and leave with opened hearts. No prior knowledge or Jewish experience necessary, all welcome.
- Contemplative prayer spaces, using a blend of music, meditation and movement
- A study of the weekly Torah portion using mystical insights
- A 2-part Jewish sacred arts workshop
- A joyful celebration of the Shabbat with meals, blessings and inclusive and welcoming rituals
- Magnificent food cooked by resident chef
For those who choose to stay on Sunday afternoon there is an opportunity to book a one-to-one spiritual guidance session with either Rabbi Greg or Student Rabbi Andi.
Dates and Times:
Fri 11 Nov 5pm - Sun 13 Nov 1.30pm 2022
R3600 per person
Includes full programme and materials, Fri night dinner, Sat breakfast, lunch and supper and Sun breakfast and lunch.